Monday, December 31, 2012

Celebrating the New Years eve!



Why is it so important to celebrate the new years eve…Why is it such a big deal. I’ve been hearing these things all of last week.

It is very important to celebrate the new years eve. It is a big deal. You should make it a big deal. Celebrating the New years is not overrated at all.

The evening before the new year strikes marks a year full of glory, success, achievements accompanied with hard work, pain, joy, frustration, love, agony, troubles. But hey look… you survived! And you’re happy no matter what you think. It could have been way worse.

Its time to retrospect on all your losses and gains, on all your achievements and failures. Its time to celebrate the family and friends in your life that make your life so wonderful. Yes you can do that anytime of the year, but you don’t. So let the new year be an opportunity to thank, forgive, move on, declutter and celebrate everything that make you who you are today. Let it be another mark of another successful year where you grow and learn, forgive and forget because it is only a journey of these experiences after all. It is your story to tell.

The new years eve to me symbolizes my independence, my successes and failures, my losses and my gains, my love and empathy, my friends and family. It gives me a reason to live and to love more. It marks yet another chance I get to all fix all my mistakes.

So pat yourself on the back and go and celebrate the year that is passing by whichever way you like and get ready for another roller coaster. Make it meaningful, make it a celebration!


No comments:

Post a Comment